Are you looking for the wealth and cash flow that owning rental properties provides?
There are specific actions that go into profitable rental property investing.
The key is knowing what these items are....
Luckily the ScaredyCatGuide can help!
The scariest thing in real estate is not knowing what you don't know. It is what stops us from moving forward and doing deals.
Let's solve that problem together!
The coaching program will take you from being a scaredy cat investor to a courageous cat!
By the time you finish the 8 week program you will:
- Have a clear and direct real estate investing plan (no more indecision over wholesaling, rentals or flipping).
- Be able to confidently analyze both rental deals and flips.
- Have identified your target markets.
- Understand exactly how you can finance properties (with traditional, private or hard money)
- Be able to recognize value add opportunities.
- Confidently make offers on properties
.....and have me hold you accountable for getting a deal under contract and closed!
That is the end goal here! To get you into a deal. To acquire your first property or your next property. To get you started on your wealth building journey in real estate!
But here's the thing. I only want to work with you if you will follow through on the plan we build. If you will execute the steps we create together to reach your goals. Otherwise, you'll be wasting your time. I'm just being real with you.
If you are ready to move forward. Let's get started!
We will do a strategy call each week over zoom for 8 weeks. You also have access to email me whenever you need in case an urgent question pops up.
Click the buy button to get started now!
The Video Investing Course - two hours of actionable info!
- The simple financial equation that enables you to buy right - money is made when you buy!
- How to calculate expected cash flow and estimate operating expenses.
- The different residential property types.
- Pro's and cons of a homeowner association (HOA).
- Loans: Preapproval vs. Prequalification and what needs to be done for each.
- How to find a good investor friendly real estate agent.
- The sales contract: Understanding how to use contingencies to protect your money.
- Inspections and appraisals: How to use them to your advantage.
- The final walk through and what to look for.
- What to expect at the closing table and how to be prepared.
- How to "tenant proof" your property.
- The 5 keys to tenant screening
- The do's and don'ts of collecting rent
- How to hire good property management.
Free copy of ScaredyCatGuide to Investing in Rental Properties e-Book!
The Strategies Got My Deal Done!
"A big thank you Mitch! Our first talk made it clear a refinance would allow me to could go after another rental property. When my appraisal came in light and the bank wouldn’t close I did exactly what said in the strategy call. I challenged the appraisal, providing comps as to why. Then I reached out to the lender you suggested who quoted me better terms that my lender then matched. The improved appraisal and better terms were the difference between me closing or not. Thanks man!"