Conversations about real estate investing are always enjoyable and fruitful to say the least. That is exactly what I believe you will get out of this podcast episode.
ScaredyCatGuide Talks Real Estate Investing with Liz Soria on the ETBS Podcast
Liz and I broached a bunch of topics ranging from my personal experiences to the benefits of investing in rental properties.
Here are some of the things covered in the podcast episode:
- How that “bad investing experience” you heard from a friend really wasn’t bad after all.
- The importance of educating yourself, but more importantly taking action!
- Lessons learned and how it lead to the creation of ScaredyCatGuide.
- Building a network and team.
- Cash (Flow) really is king!
- Know why your investing (rentals have four investment benefits).
- Diversifying risk and the pursuit of risk parity.
- Homeowner associations (worth investing within one?).
- Rentals vs. Mutual funds (I’ll skip the fees, thank you).
I do hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did!